FrickenFast Engineering and ISP SFI 39.1 ABTS "All Belts To Seat" System
Required Seat Structure For The Following Series:
NASCAR SPRINT CUP Series
NASCAR XFINITY Series
Truly Engineered Race Seat System
39.1 Race Seat Features:
- Constructed from 5052 H32 (15% Higher Ultimate Tensile Strength than Standard 5052)
- SFI 39.1 safety rating for NASCAR and like divisions
- Customized to drivers measurements to fit like a glove for safety and comfort
- EIS W50 and W18 Super light-weight SFI 45.2 rated foam used for Headrest, shoulders and rib support.
- Lowest Profile beam structures to enhance locating ability
- Head Support structure measures 25” across compared to competitors at 28” (Which means more adjustability)
- Capability to be disassembled with ease and removed through the driver window vs a seat that has to be removed through the windshield.
- Triangular beam structure in head support to optimized drivers viewing angle
- Super-Low center of gravity
- Contoured seat base and back for added comfort
- Resilient design that passes SFI requirements with flying colors.
- The design of this race system has been validated to be as light as possible through multiple iterations of Finite Elemental Analysis with Solidworks ® Dynamic and Static loading iterations.
- Built to fit the drivers exact measurements
- Head Support height and Shoulders are mounted precisely to the drivers dimensions and needs.
Race Seat Beam Geometries:
- Optimized for deflection in bending considering mass, stability, and strength.
- Ideal cross sectional geometry was determined through static calculations then proven in dynamic FEA iterations.
- A triangular beam structure was selected due to minimal weight and strong performance characteristics in both lateral strength and torsional rigidity.
- Multiple beam geometries were dimensionally iterated utilizing Engineering Equation Solver TM and supportive calculations to maximize the performance characteristics with respect to mass.
"Taller drivers such as Ryan Newman favor this seat assembly due to the smaller profile structure where inches = comfort and comfort = winning"
- Be sure to select a Pour-In-Place Foam kit for a perfect fit to your body and enhance your safety.
- *SEATS ARE CUSTOM MANUFACTURED TO YOUR DIMENSIONS. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS FOR YOUR CUSTOM BUILD.
- Purchase online for rushed processing and weekend/evening orders. FrickenFast.us is the only custom race seat site with this capability.
- Made in the U.S.A