FrickenFast and ISP SFI 39.2
"Truly Engineered Race Seat System"
Per World of Outlaws and DIRTcar Racing - All dirt late model sanctioning series will be encouraged to adopt the specifications effective January 1, 2017.
So purchase the SFI 39.2 or if you plan on moving up series, ahead and purchase the SFI 39.1 Containment Seat.
Designed for the Following Series:
- World of Oulaws
- Lucas Oil Series
- Ultimate Series
- Southern Nationals Series
- DIRTcar Racing
- Eldora Speedway
SFI 39.2 Race Seat Features:
- Constructed from 5052 H32 (15% Higher Ultimate Tensile Strength than Standard 5052)
- SFI 39.2 safety rating for NASCAR and like divisions
- Customized to drivers measurements to fit like a glove for safety and comfort
- Super light-weight rated foam used for Headrest, shoulders and rib support.
- Lowest Profile beam structures to enhance locating ability
- Capability to be disassembled with ease and removed through the driver window vs a seat that has to be removed through the windshield.
- Super-Low center of gravity
- Contoured seat base and back for added comfort
- Resilient design that passes SFI requirements with flying colors.
- The design of this race system has been validated to be as light as possible through multiple iterations of Finite Elemental Analysis with Solidworks ® Dynamic and Static loading iterations.
- Built to fit the drivers exact measurements
- Be sure to select a Pour-In-Place Foam kit for a perfect fit to your body and enhance your safety.
- *SEATS ARE CUSTOM MANUFACTURED TO YOUR DIMENSIONS. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS FOR YOUR CUSTOM BUILD.
- Purchase online for rushed processing and weekend/evening orders. FrickenFast.us is the only custom race seat site with this capability.
- Made in the U.S.A