FrickeFast Engineering and ISP SFI 39.1
"Truly Engineered Race Seat System"
Designed for the Following Series:
- NASCAR K & N Series
- NASCAR Nationwide Series
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- NASCAR Canadian Tire Series
- NASCAR Whelen Modified Series
39.1 Race Seat Features:
- Constructed from 5052 H32 (15% Higher Ultimate Tensile Strength than Standard 5052)
- SFI 39.1 safety rating for NASCAR and like divisions
- Customized to drivers measurements to fit like a glove for safety and comfort
- EIS W50 and W18 Super light-weight SFI 45.2 rated foam used for Headrest, shoulders and rib support.
- Lowest Profile beam structures to enhance locating ability
- Head Support structure measures 25” across compared to competitors at 28” (Which means more adjustability)
- Capability to be disassembled with ease and removed through the driver window vs a seat that has to be removed through the windshield.
- Triangular beam structure in head support to optimized drivers viewing angle
- Super-Low center of gravity
- Contoured seat base and back for added comfort
- Resilient design that passes SFI requirements with flying colors.
- The design of this race system has been validated to be as light as possible through multiple iterations of Finite Elemental Analysis with Solidworks ® Dynamic and Static loading iterations.
- BuilT to fit the driver's exact measurements
- Head Support height and Shoulders are mounted precisely to the drivers dimensions and needs.
Race Seat Beam Geometries:
- Optimized for deflection in bending considering mass, stability, and strength.
- Ideal cross sectional geometry was determined through static calculations then proven in dynamic FEA iterations.
- A triangular beam structure was selected due to minimal weight and strong performance characteristics in both lateral strength and torsional rigidity.
- Multiple beam geometries were dimensionally iterated utilizing Engineering Equation Solver TM and supportive calculations to maximize the performance characteristics with respect to mass.
- Be sure to select a Pour-In-Place Foam kit for a perfect fit to your body and enhance your safety.
- *SEATS ARE CUSTOM MANUFACTURED TO YOUR DIMENSIONS. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS FOR YOUR CUSTOM BUILD.
- Purchase online for rushed processing and weekend/evening orders. FrickenFast.us is the only custom race seat site with this capability.
- Made in the U.S.A